2012년 1월 10일 화요일

My Ode.....!!

Hello, Today I would like to post my ode.
An ode is a writing that is sort of a mixture between
letter and a poem.


Dear K-pop,

Hello my friend! You suddenly became a representative of Korea.
I love your fast beat and cool dances!
I love how you go to other countries and make Korean singers sing you.
You have a talent that makes people interested in Korea.
You make Korea become rich because many people visit Korea to meet you.

However,when I got my friends to meet you in Singapore,
my friends had a frown on their faces.
This incident made me get far from you.
However, I know that even my close friends cannot get me far from you.
I will always listen to you everyday, everywhere.

Please keep on representing our culture together with our dear friend
Korean food.
I am sure that you two will do a good job representing, showing and get
people interested in Korean culture....


     

댓글 1개:

  1. Your writing is really good. There are some minor grammatical errors, but you effectively show that you really love K-pop.
    *Today->today
    *had a frown on their faces->had frowns on their faces
    *I am sure that you two will do a good job in representing Korean culture thereby having people get interested in Korean culture

    답글삭제