2012년 1월 2일 월요일

MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!!



Hello everyone, today I would like to recommend  you a fun movie. It is called Mission Impossible. Many of you might have already seen these series before

My favorite part of this movie is when Tom Cruize and his team goes to the tallest building in the world and he climbes the building with no safety things. I thought that it was very brave and I could see how much he loves the movie.( He did not use a stunt when he was filming this.)

I hope that you could have a chance to watch this movie!

댓글 1개:

  1. is when??? I look forward to watching this movie, though I'm a bit tired of seeing Tom Cruise in so many movies.

    So, I look forward to reading the rest of your post. In the future, don't post anything unless it is finished. Think of your blog as a bakery where you sell cookies. If the cookies aren't baked and ready to eat, don't put them on the shelves. Your customers will wonder what's wrong with this bakery and go to Paris Baguette instead.

    답글삭제