2012년 1월 2일 월요일

My Diamante Poem!

Hello everyone, today I would like to post the diamante poems I made!



1. S.Korea and N. Korea: 
   S.Korea
     Kind            Clever
      Study        K-pop Technology    
         Seoul      Busan    Pyeongyang   JI Kim    
       Money      Poor         Working
      Mean            Wars    
N. Korea




2.Boys and Girls:                                                Boys
Mean             Annoying
Rude       overexcited      No manners
Active       Soccer       Neat        Quiet 
Manner   excited             clever
Nice              Happy
Girls ^^
( based on the boys in my school.)


Writing a diamante poem:
1. Choose two topics.- could be opposite or not.
2. Write something about it. -has to be one or two words.
                                           - have to write three and a half lines= 7 words.
3. Post or read it to someone!


These were the steps of  making a diamante poem! I hope that this post could help or get you to make a
diamante poem!

댓글 1개:

  1. I like the second one better, and wonder what kind of pics you could post. Nice directions at the end.

    답글삭제